Critical Care & Oregon CME Requirements
- Complete at least 1 MOC Activity every 2 years (counts towards 5 and 10 years marks)
By the end of year 5
- 100 MOC Points, 20 of which must be Medical Knowledge
By the end of year 10
- Additional 100 MOC Points, 20 of which must be Medical Knowledge
- Pass the MOC Exam
At a Glance
The American Board of Internal Medicine requires 1 MOC activity every 2 years (which counts towards the MOC points for the current 5-year period), 100 MOC Points every 5 years, and passing of the MOC Exam within 10 years of last passing the exam.
- 60 AMA, AOA, APMA or AAPA Category 1 Credits.
- 6 Pain Management And/Or Treatment of the Terminally Ill.
At a Glance
60 total hours every 2 years
The Oregon Medical Board requires 60 AMA, AOA, APMA, or AAPA Category 1 hours.
Of these hours, a minimum of 6 must be on the topics of pain management specific and/or the care and treatment of the terminally ill.
Prepare for the ABA and ABPM Pain Medicine Exams while completing 45 Pain Medicine specific Category 1 CME credits.
Continuing Education requirements change often. We monitor the boards regularly to stay current, but if any information appears out of date, contact us and let us know.